Legalize Status

Certain immigrants can apply to legalize their status on their own, without a family member petitioning for them. These petitions can be VAWA, U-VISA, Special Immigrant Juvenile or Removal of Conditions.

VAWA: Petition for a survivor of domestic violence at the hand of their U.S. citizen or LPR spouse (Women and Men can petition under VAWA). Watch video.
U-Visa: Petition for victims of serious crimes such as domestic violence, sexual assault, murder, or other similar crimes. Watch video.
Special Immigrant Juvenile: Petition for children who have been abused, abandoned, or neglected by one or both of their parents.
Removal of Conditions: Petition for people who were granted a two year LPR card, who have to apply to remove conditions, but who are no longer married to their spouse. Watch video.

To know if you qualify, call us now.


Get to know him, learn about his work, his professional goals, and his support of the immigrant community in the United States.


The Law Office of Luis Ruiz
600 Ward Rd. Baytown, TX 77520.

4101 Greenbriar Dr Suite 317.
Houston, TX 77098
Call us!
(832) 390-4664