Legalize Status

Certain immigrants can apply to legalize their status on their own, without a family member petitioning for them. These petitions can be VAWA, U-VISA, Special Immigrant Juvenile or Removal of Conditions.


Petition for a survivor of domestic violence at the hand of their US citizen spouse, parent, or child or at the hand of their permanent resident spouse or parent. Watch video.


Petition for victims of serious crimes such as domestic violence, sexual assault, murder, or other similar crimes. Watch video.

Special Immigrant Juvenile

Petition for children who have been abused, abandoned, or neglected by one or both of their parents.

Removal of Conditions

Petition for people who were granted a two year LPR card, who have to apply to remove conditions, but who are no longer married to their spouse. Watch video.

perfil 1


Get to know him, learn about his work, his professional goals, and his support of the immigrant community in the United States.

Group 464

What Our Clients Say

Reviews and recomendations of some of the most complicated cases we have won.

book your consultation now

Our Blogs

Immigration News